The best way to set yourself up for success is to set ambitious, life-changing goals and then to create a clear actionable plan to help you reach them. Setting a goal without creating a clear actionable plan is the same as jumping into your car to go to a new location without a road map – you don’t know where you’re going and your likelihood or reaching your final destination is slim to none. If you want to reach your goals, then you need to begin goal-setting.
Goal-setting is the process of creating a clear, concise and actionable plan to motivate and guide you on your road to success. If we want to reach our goals, we have to plan, stay focused and take action daily. We also need to track our progress, give ourselves feedback, and make adjustments when necessary. Finally, we need to cultivate a growth mindset and challenge any subconscious limiting beliefs that may be sabotaging our efforts and holding us back from reaching our goals.
The course aims to equip you with the knowledge and tools that you need to unleash your potential so that you can turn your goals into reality.
- Understand why your goals have fallen down before
- Learn about the key components that are needed to achieve your goals
- Discover how your limiting beliefs are sabotaging you and how you can begin to overcome them
- Understand what growth mindset is and how to begin to cultivate it
- Break your big goals down into manageable steps so that you cannot fail
- Learn how to begin future self journaling (when we create a caring relationship with our future selves we are motivated to make the best decisions possible for their benefit)
- Understand why it is vital to give yourself feedback consistently and how to do it
This course includes:
- 1hr40mins of on demand video content – watch the video content and complete the course at your own time and pace in the comfort of your own house!
- Receive a free printable resource workbook loaded with information and exercises that you can use alongside the videos to help you get the most out the course.